Tuesday 20 November 2007

In which I find myself overwhemed

Hello my faceless friends, I'm back from a long weekend in Sweden visiting my eldest brother. Always the experience, but more on that later.

At the moment I am totally overwhelmed at work. Everyone has got attitude and everyone is disorganized and thus expecting me to compensate for them. Well fuck off. I've had to turn down two people for meetings today which ends up meaning I get nasty attitude for them. Hey, I can't help it if you and your team of PA's can't manage to book a meeting room in time.

It's moments like these when I wish I was doing something more exciting with my life and wasn't being so fucking practical about "Well this job is good hours and pay and I get great maternity leave blah blah blah" ... Fuck, I should become a zoo keeper or something... A cowgirl, maybe.

I hope this baby of mine is into a high excitement life because he is so going to be dragged on all my little adventures. Maybe I'll call him Indiana.

I'll be back later with a more thorough update of the weekend, in which I shall discuss my Brother's crazy house hold with 5 kids and way to many animals, my autistic nephew and my super woman sister-in-law.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger