Thursday 15 November 2007

In which I have a new flat

The title pretty much sums it up. Husband and I have found new flat. 2 double bedroom with a garden and nice sized living room. This is why I haven't been blogging much this week. Not only has work been busy but every spare moment I've had has been spent searching the net looking for flats and/or houses. Finally we've found one. Essentially it ticks all the boxes. It's a bit dated but my husband's trade is tilers/painter/decorator and he's got a team of 7 strapping young men who I'm sure will help us update our new pad for baby's arrival. I'm really excited because now I can finally settle and enroll myself in all those yoga and antenatal classes I've been wanting to do, and not to mention visit my hospital ward where I'll be popping the little one out. The flat is within walking distance of a daycare, park, high street, shops, petting zoo, adult education center (for my hobbies) and the hospital..

Also random awesome fact: all of my neighbors are nurses.

So now I get to have a snoop around on Ikea for FURNITURE and also will start planning color schemes.

Ugh, this is more exciting than Christmas... which reminds me, we'll be moved in by 14th of Dec. Bonus.

Now excuse me while I go spread my good news.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger