I'm in the process of writing a more hearty blog post but have a quick question (because I'm multi-tasking and also doing my online grocery shopping) mostly aimed at Hevenly Housewife (because she seems to be in the know).
Tomato Sauce in America is like tomato paste with spices and sugar sold in a can....If I remember correctly. What would be a fitting substitute for this in the UK? Tomato Sauce here is ketchup and thinking back to when I've scanned the tin isle of the supermarket I only remember seeing chopped/plum tomatoes, but nothing similar.
Suggestions are welcome and needed!
- someone needs to stop me
- screw the "In which..." from now on!
- In which I fancy a drink
- In which I give you a quickie
- Joy of reading award
- In which pills are the only way
- In which it's a monday
- In which there is more shopping to be had
- In which I do the movie and a take-away thing
- In which I discuss two of my favourite things
- In which dinner is served!
- In which we should consider
- In which I am taken down
- Nigela Lawson is a bit of a hero for me. It starte...
- In which I bite my tongue
- In which yes I am aware I am going to be posting a...
- In which I am thoughtful
- In which I want to be popular
- In which I love thy neighbor
- In which I again ask
- In which everything is wonderful
- In which I fail
- In which I go to war
- In which it's a race for life
- In which thunder all through the night
- In which I am pleasently surprised.
- In which I make a note
- In which I think dried cranberries are yummy
- In which I get hothothot
- In which I use my prerogative as a woman
- In which I ask a question...or two.
- in which something is afoot
- In which I moan about my boobs
- In which I consider all things baking
- In which I am hopeless
- In which I try to be a good person
- In which Tex-Mex fish fillets are made
- In which I make small talk and say whats on my min...
- In which there are friends for dinner
- ▼ July (39)