Wednesday 8 July 2009

In which Tex-Mex fish fillets are made


Husband and I served this on Mexican style rice with tortilla chips and salsa on the side. It was the perfect summer quick 'n' easy meal.

Tex-Mex fish fillets


4 boneless white fish fillets
2 tbsp fajita seasoning
2 tbsp sunflower oil
200g pot guacamole
handful coriander leaves (I think it's called cilantro in the USA) roughly chopped
lime wedges to serve

Dust the fish in the seasoning and heat the oil in a shallow frying pan.
Fry for 3-4 minutes on each side until crisp.

Seve each piece of fish with a spoonful of guacamole on top, a scattering of chopped coriander
and a lime wedge for squeezing.



Oh, and in case you are wondering... No that is not how mine looked. I wish. I took a shot of the photo in the magazine I got this recipe from, because by the time I thought to take a picture of our meal half of it was gone.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger