Son is napping, the house is quiet and I want more than anything to crawl into bed and have a nap. But I shall not, I know I'll feel worse for it later. I feel wrecked today. Yesterday as I mentioned in my last post, was busy. As soon as I was awake I started baking, wanting to make For the love of Cooking's Coffeecake muffins. Which turned out beautifully and I will be making them again for sure. we continued to be busy after this leaving the house early (for a Sunday) for a quick lunch at KFC (son loves the corn on the cob) and then off for some shopping.
Shopping this time for the boys wedding outfits.
First on the list was Son. After going into every shop that sold baby/toddler clothes (and picking myself up yet another dress!) I came to the conclusion there is nothing. I want him in a waist coat rather than a jacket because I know he'll just rip the jacket off, and the only waist coat I found was at Next and it was gold and good lord does my son ever look horrible in gold. nonono. I could not do it too him. He's a red head you see (I don't know where he gets that from because neither hubby or I are) and gold just would not work.
So we gave up. I'm thinking a trip to London next weekend might be the way to go, because I didn't see anything online last night either.
Next a suit for Husband. This was not as easy as I thought it would be, mostly because husband enjoys shopping and taking his time and he likes "quality". After an hour or so in the shop Husband chose a beautiful 3 piece gray suit teamed with a rose colored shirt. He looks stunning in it. And I made him promise to wear it next time we go to dinner because I won't be able to keep my hands off him.
Husband today left for work early (5am) as they had some filming going on or something and tonight he his home late because the exec team is off to the horse races this evening and then out to dinner. I'm planning a chick flick, a bath and some pampering tonight. I can't wait.
- December (10)
- November (15)
- October (14)
- September (20)
- August (28)
- someone needs to stop me
- screw the "In which..." from now on!
- In which I fancy a drink
- In which I give you a quickie
- Joy of reading award
- In which pills are the only way
- In which it's a monday
- In which there is more shopping to be had
- In which I do the movie and a take-away thing
- In which I discuss two of my favourite things
- In which dinner is served!
- In which we should consider
- In which I am taken down
- Nigela Lawson is a bit of a hero for me. It starte...
- In which I bite my tongue
- In which yes I am aware I am going to be posting a...
- In which I am thoughtful
- In which I want to be popular
- In which I love thy neighbor
- In which I again ask
- In which everything is wonderful
- In which I fail
- In which I go to war
- In which it's a race for life
- In which thunder all through the night
- In which I am pleasently surprised.
- In which I make a note
- In which I think dried cranberries are yummy
- In which I get hothothot
- In which I use my prerogative as a woman
- In which I ask a question...or two.
- in which something is afoot
- In which I moan about my boobs
- In which I consider all things baking
- In which I am hopeless
- In which I try to be a good person
- In which Tex-Mex fish fillets are made
- In which I make small talk and say whats on my min...
- In which there are friends for dinner
- June (1)