You may recall me mentioning the book man at my office previously. I love him. Today he came to see me (well not me specifically but that is just a minuet detail) and bought me two books I strangely was discussing with my sister-in-law last weekend.
Reggae Reggae Cookbook and GET THIS The ultimate Mrs Beeton Collection.
Brilliant. I am getting both. My sister-in-law and I have been using Reggae Reggae in only one way (marinaded the chicken and then stuffed it with mozzarella and fresh Oregano) and we were discuss possible other recipes we could use it in with no luck. Book man has saved the day.
Mrs Beeston... Well we all know Mrs Beeston right? Author of the all mighty bible for the domestic goddess, more commonly known was "Mrs Beeton's Book Of Household Management"
This is a collection of individual subjects which include; The Best of Mrs Beeton's Puddings & Desserts The Best of Mrs Beeton's Kitchen Garden The Best of Mrs Beeton's Christmas The Best of Mrs Beeton's Household Tips The Best of Mrs Beeton's Jams, Pickles & Preserves The Best of Mrs Beeton's Easy Entertaining The Best of Mrs Beeton's Easy Everday Cooking The Best of Mrs Beeton's Cakes & Baking
I'll post a picture next week when I get my copy. So exciting though. And yes, I am easily pleased. :)
- someone needs to stop me
- screw the "In which..." from now on!
- In which I fancy a drink
- In which I give you a quickie
- Joy of reading award
- In which pills are the only way
- In which it's a monday
- In which there is more shopping to be had
- In which I do the movie and a take-away thing
- In which I discuss two of my favourite things
- In which dinner is served!
- In which we should consider
- In which I am taken down
- Nigela Lawson is a bit of a hero for me. It starte...
- In which I bite my tongue
- In which yes I am aware I am going to be posting a...
- In which I am thoughtful
- In which I want to be popular
- In which I love thy neighbor
- In which I again ask
- In which everything is wonderful
- In which I fail
- In which I go to war
- In which it's a race for life
- In which thunder all through the night
- In which I am pleasently surprised.
- In which I make a note
- In which I think dried cranberries are yummy
- In which I get hothothot
- In which I use my prerogative as a woman
- In which I ask a question...or two.
- in which something is afoot
- In which I moan about my boobs
- In which I consider all things baking
- In which I am hopeless
- In which I try to be a good person
- In which Tex-Mex fish fillets are made
- In which I make small talk and say whats on my min...
- In which there are friends for dinner
- ▼ July (39)