This is Bob. Bob is Son's new pet. We pick him up on Sunday. Husband and I had agreed that this coming Christmas we would buy Son (well...me...) a pet. We didn't want a cat and our garden isn't big enough for a dog. I voted for a snake (I use to keep them) but Husband is a big scaredy cat. So we settled on a bunny. Thing is though, you ain't gonna find any baby bunnies (I believe they are called Kit's) in December. So here there you go. Sunday, we get Bob.
I'm so excited for us. Saturday to the pet shop for all the paraphernalia. Too cute. This will make up for dumping Son unceremoniously at Nursery this morning. Hah.
Thanks btw HH and Miranda for the kind words. I think I just needed to get my guilt of my chest to make me feel better. If that makes sense. Will blog more insightful things when am not at work and do not have bunny's on the brain.
- Cakes and Cars.
- Things will be hard at time, But I’ve learned to t...
- To do, to do!
- I'll make it sweet on the lips, i'll simply knock ...
- I can promise you that by the time we get through ...
- Say cheese!
- I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
- I've been waiting for you
- These fickle, fuddled words confuse me, Like 'Will...
- What's your fantasy
- A little toddler insight
- Wedding fiasco
- A feast with friends
- A montage
- Cakes by post
- Contentment breeds rebellion and rebellions what w...
- 5 things and a recipe for you
- Stir fry?
- Clear out in all sense of the word
- How did this happen?
- Meet Bob
- A mothers guilt.
- Treacle Scones
- Mummy or me?
- Curry with Flowers... but not like together.
- Winter wonders - Sausage & Potato Hotpot
- Baking Day #1
- Therapy thoughts #1
- ▼ August (28)