I've recently come to the decision that it's time I got back on the bike we call "life". I had my year off becoming a mum, then I had my 7 months trying to find my feet as "me" again, and now it's time to start living that life I thought I always would.
i.e. being spontaneous.
SO, I of course, true to my nature, am writing a list titled "Spontaneous things to do"
This is how I work.
Let hope this time I might get some thing done on it.
- Cakes and Cars.
- Things will be hard at time, But I’ve learned to t...
- To do, to do!
- I'll make it sweet on the lips, i'll simply knock ...
- I can promise you that by the time we get through ...
- Say cheese!
- I'm just a teenage dirtbag baby
- I've been waiting for you
- These fickle, fuddled words confuse me, Like 'Will...
- What's your fantasy
- A little toddler insight
- Wedding fiasco
- A feast with friends
- A montage
- Cakes by post
- Contentment breeds rebellion and rebellions what w...
- 5 things and a recipe for you
- Stir fry?
- Clear out in all sense of the word
- How did this happen?
- Meet Bob
- A mothers guilt.
- Treacle Scones
- Mummy or me?
- Curry with Flowers... but not like together.
- Winter wonders - Sausage & Potato Hotpot
- Baking Day #1
- Therapy thoughts #1
- ▼ August (28)