Wednesday 23 September 2009

Success in baking

So, you know how I made Natalie's Killer Carrot Cake recently? When I made it I made a 6 inch cake and 6 mini cupcakes. We ate the cupcakes and today I bought the cake into work. I came into work at 8:45 this morning and the cake is now gone. GONE. Check out the time people! 9.05am.

That's what I call success. Also, the cake, totally different from the cupcakes I made with it. As in SO.MUCH.BETTER. I'm now the raving hit at work.

Hm, maybe they'll let me keep my job!

Now, if you'll have to excuse me I've got to go and praise Natalie.

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I am so glad you enjoyed the cake! Your lucky coworkers had a fantastic breakfast! hehe

They are good as cupcakes, but the full flavor comes out when you bake it as a cake. Don't ask me why!!

Powered By Blogger