Tuesday 5 January 2010

Well hello there...

Hello my friends! Ah, it's been too long, no? I have missed you. But please keep that on the down low, don't want it to get out that I've gone soft.

It's been a blissfully busy 3 weeks of Christmas/New Years mayhem. Lots of relatives to see and lots of people to clean up after. It was brilliant though and one of the best holiday seasons I've had. Only today are my feet finally touching the ground and I'm starting to remember real life. I'm a little relieved to be back at work actually, it's nice to have some normality and routine again.

Kid bro came and went and now my house feels empty without him. I'm suffering some serious home sickness at the moment which I'm dealing with by over planning my trip home (California) in May. Roll on!

I'd like to share hundrads of pictures with you but as you all know when it come to me and a camera we don't get along at the best of times so I'll maybe do some editing tonight and see if I can scrounge up a few. Accompanied by stories of course.

But for now, this is just to say I'm "back" and I missed you and I'm daunted by the task of catching up with my blog roll but also looking forward to it and I'll be back soon with those pictures but for now I really should get back to doing some work.

I hope you all had a fab Holiday period too! And I'm looking forward to where 2010 brings us all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, I've missed you!

Welcome back and I cannot wait to see some pics. xo

Jane said...

Welcome back and have a very happy New Year!

Powered By Blogger