Monday 29 October 2007

In which I am amazed by tits and lack of hair

I am totally fascinated with my tits.




I must have spent a good few hours yesterday just studying them and weighing them up (literally), to me it is endlessly fascinating to feel my breast get heavier, to have new found cleavage that I have no idea what to do with and how to display (it must be displayed!), and most strangely how my nipples have not only darkened and gotten larger (I could guide an aircraft in for landing with these bad boys) but also how they have definitely changed in shape as well... they now look like they are meant for feeding. Hard to explain without going into much detail concerning the shape of my areola... Which maybe we'll save for another day.


at 23 weeks (tomorrow) my whole body is changing... bigger boobies, wider hips (which has nothing to do with the consumption of all things salty. yes salt, bad mummy), more...shall we say; inventive, bowel movements, and my hair. yes...my hair has changed, and no, not the hair on top of my head, I mean the hair everywhere else. It hasn't been growing back lately. Legs, underarms, lady bits, all seemingly smoother than before. HURRAH! less maintenance! Even my mustache is less obvious... Geeze, I hope that never gets back to my husband or the illusion will be ruined.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger