- Hot musk and vanilla scented baths with a cup of maple tea.
- Finally finding something that distracts your kid for longer than 10 minutes.
- Finding your groove in your job.
Things that are bad times:
- Your son finding it hilarious to dump all his lego's into your bath.
- watching the movie Cars 4-6 times a day.
- finding out you might be out of a job within 2 months
The good news re: the job front is that it's not because I suck and don't get my work done because I'm too busy on blogger but because the NHS service I work for is being disbanded and they haven't figured out that I don't get my work done because i spend my time blogging. This does mean though that if I can't find a suitable part time job by end of March then I might have to consider...GASP... Full time. Yikes, I know. But hey, it'll only be until I go on my next maternity leave, right?
Right now.. All I want out of life is this. Click the link...check it out... you'll understand.
Because we all understand that each other has their own lives as well.
right? ... You'd think.