Tuesday, 10 November 2009
Demise of the Super Mum - Partie deux
- Yesterday I let my Son wear his Pajamas all day
- Yesterday we did not eat any vegetables
- I let him eat his dinner in front of the telly so I could finish baking cookies...for myself.
- He was running around naked and yelling "Sexy body" and instead of trying to deter him from saying such inappropriate things I burst out laughing...which of course, egged him on.
- I made him walk the whole way to Nursery (2 blocks...not far) because I had to carry loads of bags.
- When I found him smearing his big green boogies inside his Daddy's shoes I didn't try and stop him... Just snickered quietly to myself.
- I convinced him it would be a great idea to play in his crib and constructed him a (thebestever) fortress so that he would be distracted long enough for me to (shock HORROR) have a quick smoke... It was a long day.
P.S. I don't know who drew that picture but is it NOT the best depiction of a mother, EVER. ;)
- What to expect when you are expecting.... The thin...
- Awards, Vampires and Ovulating... really.
- Two psychiatrists pass in the hall.
- The Difference between you and me? I make this loo...
- Demise of the Super Mum - Partie deux
- I'm getting fat.
- Ladette to Lady
- Excuse me while I be crude
- A crying shame
- Theta Mom Thursday!
- Bloggy Awards
- The Demise of Super Mum
- A cry for help
- Chicken Tortilla Soup
- ▼ November (15)