I'm having one of those days at work where I really don't know if I'm coming or going. I'm leaving work in 30 minutes and although I feel like I've been non-stop all day I just looked at my "accomplished" pile and have just realized I've done naff all today. 4 letters. I've typed up and proof read 4 letters in 8 hours work. I'm on fire.
How this has happened I do not know. I don't feel like I've been procrastinating, though obviously I have. Maybe I've just gotten so good at doing nothing that It's second nature now and I do it on auto pilot. This is totally plausible of course.
I think it's ok being this out of it though since I was up late having a "good seen too" as Husband puts it. I have to say when he walked in last night I was so so nervous, like first date nervous. But I played my part well and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Sometimes I forget how good Husband is.
Will probably do a more thorough update later once I have wrapped my head around this thing called consciousness.
- someone needs to stop me
- screw the "In which..." from now on!
- In which I fancy a drink
- In which I give you a quickie
- Joy of reading award
- In which pills are the only way
- In which it's a monday
- In which there is more shopping to be had
- In which I do the movie and a take-away thing
- In which I discuss two of my favourite things
- In which dinner is served!
- In which we should consider
- In which I am taken down
- Nigela Lawson is a bit of a hero for me. It starte...
- In which I bite my tongue
- In which yes I am aware I am going to be posting a...
- In which I am thoughtful
- In which I want to be popular
- In which I love thy neighbor
- In which I again ask
- In which everything is wonderful
- In which I fail
- In which I go to war
- In which it's a race for life
- In which thunder all through the night
- In which I am pleasently surprised.
- In which I make a note
- In which I think dried cranberries are yummy
- In which I get hothothot
- In which I use my prerogative as a woman
- In which I ask a question...or two.
- in which something is afoot
- In which I moan about my boobs
- In which I consider all things baking
- In which I am hopeless
- In which I try to be a good person
- In which Tex-Mex fish fillets are made
- In which I make small talk and say whats on my min...
- In which there are friends for dinner
- ▼ July (39)