Tuesday 28 July 2009

In which pills are the only way

I'm having one of those days at work where I really don't know if I'm coming or going. I'm leaving work in 30 minutes and although I feel like I've been non-stop all day I just looked at my "accomplished" pile and have just realized I've done naff all today. 4 letters. I've typed up and proof read 4 letters in 8 hours work. I'm on fire.

How this has happened I do not know. I don't feel like I've been procrastinating, though obviously I have. Maybe I've just gotten so good at doing nothing that It's second nature now and I do it on auto pilot. This is totally plausible of course.

I think it's ok being this out of it though since I was up late having a "good seen too" as Husband puts it. I have to say when he walked in last night I was so so nervous, like first date nervous. But I played my part well and thoroughly enjoyed myself. Sometimes I forget how good Husband is.

Will probably do a more thorough update later once I have wrapped my head around this thing called consciousness.

See ya.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Powered By Blogger